EMS Management Course Information
* The courses are limited to the first 30 registered participants. Presently the course is FREE to ND EMS Service Leaders with funding from the DEMST training grant fund. There may be a limited charge going forward ($50 to $100 per participant)
* This is Course #1 of a series of 3 different courses. Additional Course #1 sessions will be held later this fall.
* The curriculum for Course #2 and Course #3 is currently being developed. These courses will be held in the late fall and early winter of 2014.
* Course is limited to no more than 2 from each licensed ND EMS agency. This will allow more services to be represented.
* The evaluations submitted from the first course offered on June 24th will be reviewed and used to modify the agenda and curriculum for future Course # 1 offerings. Thank you to the 30 who attended Course # 1!!!
* Bylaws (samples of various bylaws)
* Protocols (ND DEMST Protocol Project)
* Establishing and maintaining a legal entity in North Dakota (non-profit, taxing district, government, private, for profit, hospital based)
* Basic Hiring Procedures (HR covered in session 3) - Job postings, background checks, interview questions, reporting requirements, etc.
* Workforce Safety requirements
* Self-assessment tools
* Supply management 101
* References for the EMS Leader
* Preparation for Course # 2 held in the fall
|5/9/2014||Leadership Course- Level II|
|5/9/2014||Fargo Job Fair|
|5/12/2014||EMS Management Course # 2|
|10/4/2014||SW Region EMS Conference|
|4/9/2015||2015 North Dakota EMS Rendezvous Conference and Tradeshow|
|>> more upcoming events|