* The SW Conference information and registration is now available online! Click here
* The ND EMS Association currently has an employment position open for an "Education Coordinator". Visit this page for more details.
* NDEMSA is in full support of the re-introduction of the "Field EMS Bill". Find out how you can support and help pass the Field EMS Modernization and Innovation Act. Click here to learn more!
* EMS Grant round from the Energy Infrastructure and Impact Office deadline was June 17, 2015. Click here for the EIIO website.
* Bound Tree Medical has terminated their contract with SAVVIK Buying Group/NCEMSC effective August 27, 2015. Click here to find out what this means for North Dakota EMS agencies.
* The FINAL Legislative tracker Worksheet is available for download by clicking here
If you have news to share, please let us know!
Email us at: NDEMSA.office@NDEMSA.org
August 29-30 Level II of the EMS Leadership Academy
September 26-27 is the SW Conference in Medora
October 5 NDEMSA Board Meeting- location TBD
January 16-17, 2016 is the NW Conference in Minot
January 29-31, 2016 is the SE Conference in Jamestown
February 20-21, 2016 is the NE Conference in Grand Forks
April 7-9, 2016 is the EMS Rendezvous in Bismarck