* Complimentary Continuing Education Hours- To Register go to http://info.zoll.com/eceprogrammn1215
* Information for the NDEMSA Northwest Conference is now available. Click here
*ND EMS Association is now accepting applications for the Education Representative and the Fire/ Rescue Representative. Click here for more information.
*Savvik Law Suit against Bound Tree Medical - Update
A hearing was held on (10-13-15) before the Honorable Judge John R. Tunheim regarding the suit brought against Bound Tree Medical Inc. and its parent company Sarnova Inc. by Savvik Buying Group. During the course of the hearing, counsel for Bound Tree Medical acknowledged that they were not contesting the sufficiency of the breach of contract pleadings brought by Savvik. In its Complaint, Savvik contends that Bound Tree Medical violated the terms of the contract, specifically by selling around the agreement in violation of the non-solicitation provision, failing to honor the price guarantee and failed to properly pay Savvik management fees due and owed.
John Kapacinskas, attorney for Savvik Buying Group, had this to say, "This is a significant admission by Bound Tree Medical with regard to this breach of contract claim. This is just the first of many steps in this case, but a very important one."
* The ND EMS Association has hired a full-time Education Coordinator. Meet the new Education Coordinator Randal Severson of Grand Forks.
* The proposed policy change to the nominations/election process for NDEMSA
* ND EMS Association October News Letter here.
* The ND EMS Association has partnered again with EMSCRUISE.COM. More information can be found on "EMS Cruise" under the Resources tab or by visiting the EMSCRUISE.COM website.
If you have news to share, please let us know!
Email us at: NDEMSA.office@NDEMSA.org
December 15, 2015 Complimentary Continuing Ed. hours in Fargo, ND
December 31, 2015 Election Nominations due
January 23-24, 2016 is the NW Conference in Minot
January 29-31, 2016 is the SE Conference in Jamestown
February 20-21, 2016 is the NE Conference in Grand Forks
March 1, 2016 Award Nominations due
April 7-9, 2016 is the EMS Rendezvous in Bismarck
September 23-25 2016 SW Conference, Medora ND