Thank you to everyone that attended the SW conference! It was a great turn out with 116 attendees!
*The North Dakota EMS Association is now accepting presenter proposals for the 41st EMS Rendezvous April 7-9th. Click here for more information.
* The ND EMS Association has hired a full-time Education Coordinator. Meet the new Education Coordinator Randal Severson of Grand Forks.
* The October 5, 2015 Quarterly NDEMSA Board Meeting Agenda.
* The proposed policy change to the nominations/election process for NDEMSA
* ND EMS Association August News Letter here
* Bound Tree Medical has terminated their contract with SAVVIK Buying Group/NCEMSC effective August 27, 2015. Click here to find out what this means for North Dakota EMS agencies.
* The ND EMS Association has partnered again with EMSCRUISE.COM. More information can be found on "EMS Cruise" under the Resources tab or by visiting the EMSCRUISE.COM website.
If you have news to share, please let us know!
Email us at: NDEMSA.office@NDEMSA.org
October 5 NDEMSA Board Meeting- Ramada Inn
October 9-10 North Dakota Search & Rescue Conference
January 16-17, 2016 is the NW Conference in Minot
January 29-31, 2016 is the SE Conference in Jamestown
February 20-21, 2016 is the NE Conference in Grand Forks
April 7-9, 2016 is the EMS Rendezvous in Bismarck
September 23-25 2016 SW Conference, Medora ND