* Thank you to everyone who joined us at the Future of EMS Panel Discussions across North Dakota. A special thank you to the people who took part in the panel, and the American Heart Association.
* Escaping Violent Encounters (E.V.E.) Courses being held in August 2016 > Click here for the EVE4EMS/Fire Courses>>>> Registration is open and limited to 24 participants per course!
* Recent NDEMSA Monthly Email Newsletter
* Save $100 at the EMS World Flyer
* Visit the EMS World Expo Website
* NDEMSA Merchandise is now available online here.
* 2nd Annual EMS Management Conference was June 6-7, 2016 in Bismarck. More information
--- Thank you to the 75 participants who attended! Click the above link for handouts and other information
Congratulations to 2015 NDEMSA Stars of Life winner Kerry Krikava and Dale Torgerson. We thank you for all you do!
* Conference Wrap up Response Time- Here
Enbridge Training and grant information found here
If you have news to share, please let us know!
Email us at: NDEMSA.office@NDEMSA.org
August 9-10, 2016 E.V.E. Training, Bismarck
September 23-25 2016 SW Conference, Medora ND
October 3-7, 2016 EMS World Expo - New Orleans, LA
December 31, 2016 All NDEMSA Board Nominations Due
January 21-22, 2017 SE Conference, Jamestown
January 28-29, 2017 NW Conference, Minot
January 31, 2017 EMS Day at the Capitol - Stars of Life Celebration
February 18-19, 2017 NW Conference, Grand Forks
March 1, 2017 All Award Nominations Due
April 6-8, 2017 42nd EMS Rendezvous Conference, Bismarck